Search Issue Tracker
[OSX][GLLEGACY] OS X Player crashes in a multi display environment
The OS X standalone player crashes on startup when the following conditions are met:
- “OpenGL2” (legacy OpenGL) is chosen as the graphics API.
- The application is launched in the fullscreen mode.
- The host computer is connected to the secondary display.
- The secondary display extends the desktop (not mirroring).
WONTFIX, because OpenGL2 is no longer being supported and the last version that supports it (5.4) is in Long Term Support mode, which means that a fix like this is too risky to be shipped.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once
- Added Asset changes are lost in Unity Collaborate when renaming new Assets with Asset Import Pipeline V2 enabled
- [iOS] Debug .pdb files are added to iOS release builds
- UnityLinker strips classes used with the SerializeReference attribute