Search Issue Tracker
[OSX][compute] ComputeShader.FindKernel should throw "not supported"
ComputeShader.FindKernel can't find the program in shader. It works on windows glcore, so might be osx and glcore related issue. Bug is in small priority, because compute shader is not supported on osx any way, still worth to check it, might be cause of deeper issue.
1. Play scene "test".
2. You should get exception:
Kernel 'CSMain' not found
TestComputeShader:Start() (at Assets/TestComputeShader.cs:20)
It should throw compute shader not supported.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode