Search Issue Tracker
[OSX][compute] ComputeShader.FindKernel should throw "not supported"
ComputeShader.FindKernel can't find the program in shader. It works on windows glcore, so might be osx and glcore related issue. Bug is in small priority, because compute shader is not supported on osx any way, still worth to check it, might be cause of deeper issue.
1. Play scene "test".
2. You should get exception:
Kernel 'CSMain' not found
TestComputeShader:Start() (at Assets/TestComputeShader.cs:20)
It should throw compute shader not supported.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated