Search Issue Tracker
[OSX][IntelHD3000] Editor hangs when moving lots of lights in the scene view, seems like Mac Intel driver issue?
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "792410Freeze.zip" project
2. Open Freeze scene
3. Turn on lighting
4. Move the scene view with mouse wheel or rotate with right mouse drag
5. Unity hangs
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] C# Reflection performance is 50 to 60 times slower
- The scrollbars are moving as one when scrolling one of the scrollbars in the Array of Text Fields
- Renaming the Animation Transition applies to another Transition when Enter is not hit after the renaming
- Editor crashes on Play Mode when using Voxel Play Environment Script
- Decimal function values are incorrect when running the build with IL2CPP Scripting Backend