Search Issue Tracker
OSX: Editor hangs when Close from OnGUI during Repaint event
Integration test: EditorWindowTests.
Happens on Mac only
- Open Editor.
- Add script EditorWindowThatCloses.cs
- Execute Menu Item -> Window -> EditorWindowThatCloses
- Editor hangs.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building Unity editor via CI results in "System.IO.IOException: Sharing violation on path" error
- [Editor] Side panel and graph divider gets stuck when dragged after selecting transition from Any State in Animator Window
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- [Mac] Script recompilation window shows up but doesn't recompile scripts after focusing unity by clicking on the system tabs