Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[OSX] Cache Server won't start if there are spaces in the --path argument
1) Create a directory with spaces in it
2) Run RunOSX.command command like this"
exec /path/to/RunOSX.command --nolegacy --path "/path/with/some\ spaces/Cache5.0/" &
--- You will get an error like this:
Unknown option: spaces/Cache5.0/
Usage: node main.js [--port serverPort] [--path pathToCache] [--legacypath pathToCache] [--size maximumSizeOfCache] [--nolegacy] [--verify|--fix]
--port: specify the server port, only apply to new cache server, default is 8126
--path: specify the path of the cache directory, only apply to new cache server, default is ./cache5.0
--legacypath: specify the path of the cache directory, only apply to legacy cache server, default is ./cache
--size: specify the maximum allowed size of the LRU cache for both servers. Files that have not been used recently will automatically be discarded when the cache size is exceeded
--nolegacy: do not start legacy cache server, otherwise legacy cache server will start on port 8125.
--verify: verify the Cache Server integrity, no fix.
--fix: fix the Cache Server integrity.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar