Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.4
Batchmode build hangs in PackageManager::RunRequestSynchronously
1. Open attached project "demos_20191.zip"
2. Open project folder
3. Open "build.sh" file with any text editor
4. Change UNITYAPP= to your local Unity install folder
5. Save and run the file (e.g. using terminal with "sh" command: "sh /Users/*username*/Downloads/case_1137073-demos_20191/build.sh" )
Expected result: the project is built without any issues
Actual result: the build gets stuck at "Refresh: detecting if any assets need to be imported or removed ..."
Doesn't reproduce on:
2018.3.12f1 2019.1.0a1 2019.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2d][Sprite Import] Specific Sprite seems to be cutoff when added into the scene
- Need to update the Application icon
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Material Preview Icons don't represent the Material accurately when a Scene is saved