Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Batchmode build hangs in PackageManager::RunRequestSynchronously
1. Open attached project "demos_20191.zip"
2. Open project folder
3. Open "build.sh" file with any text editor
4. Change UNITYAPP= to your local Unity install folder
5. Save and run the file (e.g. using terminal with "sh" command: "sh /Users/*username*/Downloads/case_1137073-demos_20191/build.sh" )
Expected result: the project is built without any issues
Actual result: the build gets stuck at "Refresh: detecting if any assets need to be imported or removed ..."
Doesn't reproduce on:
2018.3.12f1 2019.1.0a1 2019.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject doesn't execute animation the way it's supposed to until any GameObject in the Hierarchy is selected when in the Play Mode
- PropertyField does not properly render its field when changing it back from a valid Asset to "None"
- "ArgumentException: Input Button Enable Debug Button 1 is not set" is thrown when "Enable Debug Button 1" is deleted
- Duplicate invocations when Enabling InputActions during handling an input action
- "Assertion failed on expression" exceptions are thrown when using IJobParallelForTransformExtensions.RunReadOnly
Jul 31, 2019 22:46
I had the same issue on Unity 2018.4
I was able to fix this by manually calling AssetDatabase.Refresh() at the end of my build script, before Unity initiates the batchmode shutdown.