Search Issue Tracker
OSX 10.7: python quits unexpectedly on WebGL build
-e: see title
--create new project on 10.7
--start webgl build
--NOTICE python error popping up after a while and build fails
-there is a 10.7 mac in the qa lab http://confluence.hq.unity3d.com/display/DEV/QA+Physical+Lab
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'