Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Optimized game object is rotated twice as much as set
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Test"
3. In hierarchy, select Rotation GO and notice that it has Y rotation of 180
4. In scene view notice that one of the objects is facing the opposite way
5. Using rotation handle, rotate Y rotation of "Rotation" GO and notice that objects marked with Optimize game object receive twice as much of rotation as set
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b24
Not reproducible: 5.3.5p7, 5.4.0b23
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform