Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Optimize Transform Hierarchy generates different Skinned meshrenderer bounds than non-optimized one
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Drag Corgi model to the scene
3. Add DrawBounding script to it and attach Corgi (Skinned Mesh Renderer)
4. Notice how red bounds look and bound size is written in the scene
5. Right click on animator (in Corgi) and pick Optimize Transform Hierarchy
6. Notice the bound size is different
Reproducible: 5.2.5f1, 5.3.6p4, 5.4.1f1, 5.5.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website