Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.3, 2020.1
Optimize rebuilding the Project Browser
The current implementation of the left side folder tree view in the Project Browser (in Two Column Mode) enumerates the entire AssetDatabase when a change happens to the AssetDatabase (added/removed/updated assets).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made