Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
[OpenVR] app built and run with d3d12 crashes on start
standalone players that use OpenVR and D3D12 settings crash when launched. Here's a call stack I grabbed:
> d3d12Test_debug.exe!OpenVR::Initialize(struct UnityVRDeviceSpecificConfiguration &) Unknown
d3d12Test_debug.exe!PlayerWinMain(struct HINSTANCE__ *,struct HINSTANCE__ *,char *,int) Unknown
also have a crash dump at https://oc.unity3d.com/index.php/s/JpeuhPUNKzxEdgi
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted