Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Opening a scene crashes the editor while rendering game view camera(s)
1. Open attached project
2. Open the scene "LightScene"
Unity should now crash. The stack trace seems to indicate that the editor crashes when rendering game view camera(s).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.