Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Opening a scene crashes the editor while rendering game view camera(s)
1. Open attached project
2. Open the scene "LightScene"
Unity should now crash. The stack trace seems to indicate that the editor crashes when rendering game view camera(s).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lowering Cloud Layer channel opacity beyond a certain threshold results in graphical artifact
- [Android 5.1] Player is stuck on splash screen when opening a specific project
- [Linux] Editor crashes at "GeometryBuffersBase::GetRuntimeMemorySize()" after a couple minutes when the Profiler window is open and recording while in Play Mode
- GameObject children move un-accordingly when moving the parent GameObject in the Scene View
- Tags remove option "-" (minus) is active even tag item isn't selected