Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Opening a scene crashes the editor while rendering game view camera(s)
1. Open attached project
2. Open the scene "LightScene"
Unity should now crash. The stack trace seems to indicate that the editor crashes when rendering game view camera(s).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Only one shadow is cast when using Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect more than one time per frame
- Resources.UnloadAsset breaks Texture at runtime, shows up as black
- [Regression][Android] Banner Ads are invisible but clickable
- Unity crashes after few minutes when running MIDIHub software by humatic
- RenderTexture::FilterMode changes from Point to Bilinear when scene is played