Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Opening a scene crashes the editor while rendering game view camera(s)
1. Open attached project
2. Open the scene "LightScene"
Unity should now crash. The stack trace seems to indicate that the editor crashes when rendering game view camera(s).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- An error message is displayed when any type of file is saved outside the project's assets folder
- [iOS] 'Automatically add capabilites' doesn't work
- [UI Toolkit][Android] Text field becomes multiline during edition in the Player when the Multiline option is disabled in the UI document TexField settings
- BadImageFormatException is being thrown after creating URP or HDRP Template Projects
- Custom fonts aren’t applied to TextMeshPro Text when using <font> tag