Search Issue Tracker
[GL][Intel IvyBridge] After switching from DirrectX to OpenGL Unity crashes or hangs with no respond
1. Open Unity and set OpenGL as graphic API:
a. Edit - Project settings - Player.
b. Uncheck Auto for windows.
c. Press + and add OpenGLCore.
d. Move it to top of the list.
e. Confirm changes.
2. Open any project and try to move/undock windows of Unity.
Actual result: Unity crashes (or stops responding).
Expected result: Windows can be moved/undocked with no problem.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Setting VideoPlayer.time and pausing results in incorrect player.frame values