Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
'Open Scene Additive' option is enabled in context menu when right-clicking on a package folder in Project window
How to reproduce:
1. Create and open a new project
2. In the Project window expand the 'Packages' folder
3. Right-click on one of the packages folder
Expected result: 'Open Scene Additive' option is disabled
Actual result: 'Open Scene Additive' option is enabled
Reproducible with: 2018.4.10f1, 2019.2.7f2, 2019.3.0b4, 2020.1.0a5
Could not test with: 2017.4.32f1 due to a different interface in the Project window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'