Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2022.2.X
“Open reference for Scene Asset” tootip text is not fully displayed
1. Open HUB;
2. Create a new project;
3. Go to "Project" window and select "Scenes" folder;
4. Click on a "SampleScene";
5. Go to "Inspector" window and hover on a question mark ("Open Reference for SceneAsset").
Expected Result: Tooltip with full text should be displayed.
Actual Result: Text in a tooltip is cut off.
Reproduced on Unity 2022.2.0a13.
Could not reproduce on 2022.2.0a12.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][Test Framework] Test Runner prevents interaction with the pause button when "Debug.Break" is used in a test
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes