Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
OnTriggerExit2D is not being triggered when disabling other GameObject with a Trigger
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's project.
2. Press Play.
3. Press 'Appear' button in the Game View.
4. Press 'Gone' button in the Game View.
Expected result: When disabled, GameObject's trigger triggers OnTriggerExit2D
Actual result: When disabled, GameObject's trigger does not trigger OnTriggerExit2D
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0a10, 2018.2.6f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.10f1, 2017.2.3p4, 2017.2.2p4
Not reproducible with - 2017.2.2p3, 2017.1.4p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default