Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
OnTriggerExit2D is not being triggered when disabling other GameObject with a Trigger
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's project.
2. Press Play.
3. Press 'Appear' button in the Game View.
4. Press 'Gone' button in the Game View.
Expected result: When disabled, GameObject's trigger triggers OnTriggerExit2D
Actual result: When disabled, GameObject's trigger does not trigger OnTriggerExit2D
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0a10, 2018.2.6f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.10f1, 2017.2.3p4, 2017.2.2p4
Not reproducible with - 2017.2.2p3, 2017.1.4p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh