Search Issue Tracker
Under Consideration for 2020.3.X, 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X, 2022.2.X, 2023.1.X
OnTriggerEnter and OnTriggerExit not working correctly when changing transform and reparenting Articulation Bodies
1. Open the attached project "1421306.zip"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Observe the Console window when the "Detectable" GameObject enters, is inside, and exits the "Detector" GameObject
Expected result: OnTriggerEnter is not detected when the "Detectable" is inside the "Detector". OnTriggerExit is detected when the "Detectable" leaves the "Detector".
Actual result: OnTriggerEnter is detected. OnTriggerExit is not detected.
Reproducible with: 2020.3.35f1, 2021.3.4f1, 2022.1.3f1, 2022.2.0a13
Could not test: 2019.4.39f1 - no Articulation Body
Reproduced on: Windows 10 Pro
- The "Detectable" GameObject is set to be the parent of the "Detector" GameObject when the "Detectable" is inside the "Detector"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up