Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
OnStateMachineEnter() is called on the "Layer 1" StateMachineBehaviour, although it should be called on the "Layer 2"
1. Open attached project
2. Open and play the "test" scene
3. Notice that in the console "Layer 1" message is displayed (check Test.cs)
Actual result: The console outputs "Layer 1" message
Expected result: The console should output "Layer 2" message
Reproduced on: 5.1.4p1, 5.2.4p1, 5.3.2p1, 5.4.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Release memory after deleting image
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Crash on internalABP::BoxManager::prepareData when entering Play Mode
- Crash at "UnityEngine.Object:FindObjectsOfType" when quitting the Player