Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
OnStateMachineEnter() is called on the "Layer 1" StateMachineBehaviour, although it should be called on the "Layer 2"
1. Open attached project
2. Open and play the "test" scene
3. Notice that in the console "Layer 1" message is displayed (check Test.cs)
Actual result: The console outputs "Layer 1" message
Expected result: The console should output "Layer 2" message
Reproduced on: 5.1.4p1, 5.2.4p1, 5.3.2p1, 5.4.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar