Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[OnPreprocessModel][ModelImporter] fileScale is always 1 during first import regardless of actual fileScale
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "771372.zip"
2. Download attached FBX "Test.fbx"
3. Drag Test.fbx to project tab and notice that console prints "1" which is fileScale value. Also, select fbx in project tab and in inspector notice that actual fileScale is "0.01"
4. Right-click on Test.fbx and select "Reimport"
5. Notice that this time console prints "0.01" which is correct fileScale
Reproduced with: 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.2p4, 5.4.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar
- Custom shader creation APIs are missing the AssetImportContext and thus can't handle includes correctly
- 2019.4: PackedMemorySnapshot: nativeObjects.gcHandleIndex contains -1 always
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's