Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[OnPreprocessModel][ModelImporter] fileScale is always 1 during first import regardless of actual fileScale
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "771372.zip"
2. Download attached FBX "Test.fbx"
3. Drag Test.fbx to project tab and notice that console prints "1" which is fileScale value. Also, select fbx in project tab and in inspector notice that actual fileScale is "0.01"
4. Right-click on Test.fbx and select "Reimport"
5. Notice that this time console prints "0.01" which is correct fileScale
Reproduced with: 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.2p4, 5.4.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI