Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[OnPreprocessModel][ModelImporter] fileScale is always 1 during first import regardless of actual fileScale
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "771372.zip"
2. Download attached FBX "Test.fbx"
3. Drag Test.fbx to project tab and notice that console prints "1" which is fileScale value. Also, select fbx in project tab and in inspector notice that actual fileScale is "0.01"
4. Right-click on Test.fbx and select "Reimport"
5. Notice that this time console prints "0.01" which is correct fileScale
Reproduced with: 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.2p4, 5.4.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot change the font size of Text Mesh to zero when using a non-dynamic font
- "No valid Unity Editor license found. Please contact your adminstrator." error thrown when opening 2019.3.0a12 project
- ping.DestroyPing does not work resulting in increasing ping delay
- The cursor is visible when using CursorLockMode.Locked in the standalone build
- Shadows in Scene view are displayed one level Higher than they are set under the Light Shadow settings in the Inspector window