Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[OnPreprocessModel][ModelImporter] fileScale is always 1 during first import regardless of actual fileScale
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "771372.zip"
2. Download attached FBX "Test.fbx"
3. Drag Test.fbx to project tab and notice that console prints "1" which is fileScale value. Also, select fbx in project tab and in inspector notice that actual fileScale is "0.01"
4. Right-click on Test.fbx and select "Reimport"
5. Notice that this time console prints "0.01" which is correct fileScale
Reproduced with: 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.2p4, 5.4.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- In the Editor terrain is not rendered correctly when "Draw Instanced" on custom shader is enabled
- There is a refresh prompt even when there are no new Cloud projects available when Unity Hub is opened
- EditorSceneManager.sceneOpened and EditorSceneManager.sceneOpening events are not called when the scene is reloaded
- SkinnedMeshRenderer not rendering correctly in 2019.1 after altering mesh in Play Mode
- [Blocks] Position (Circle) does not take the Center Z value into account