Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[OnPreprocessModel][ModelImporter] fileScale is always 1 during first import regardless of actual fileScale
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "771372.zip"
2. Download attached FBX "Test.fbx"
3. Drag Test.fbx to project tab and notice that console prints "1" which is fileScale value. Also, select fbx in project tab and in inspector notice that actual fileScale is "0.01"
4. Right-click on Test.fbx and select "Reimport"
5. Notice that this time console prints "0.01" which is correct fileScale
Reproduced with: 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.2p4, 5.4.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Crash on internalABP::BoxManager::prepareData when entering Play Mode
- Crash at "UnityEngine.Object:FindObjectsOfType" when quitting the Player
- Creating material variant produces errors if there is no Materials folder