Search Issue Tracker
Won't Fix in 5.4, 5.5, 5.6
[Postprocessing] OnPostprocessAllAssets isn't called on all assets
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "821803.zip"
2. When importing is done - open "imports.csv" file found in project root's "Output" folder
3. Notice that there are a little more than 2000 entries - this means that around 2000 assets called OnPostprocessAllAssets. The problem is that project has more than 10000 folders so callback got called on less than 25% of the assets
Reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.6p2, 5.4.0p1, 5.5.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene after reporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately
- [PLM] Changing the Environment Volume Profile settings does not trigger a new bake