Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
OnPostprocessAllAssets and OnPreprocessAsset functions are called multiple times when editing and saving a Scene
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Clear the Console Window
3. Create an empty GameObject in the Hierarchy
4. Save the Scene
5. Inspect the Console Window
Expected result: OnPreprocessAsset and OnProcessAllAssets functions are called once
Actual result: OnPreprocessAsset and OnProcessAllAssets functions are called multiple times
Reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.15f1, 2019.2.17f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'