Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.2
Only system administrator accounts can build projects to Android
A "SecurityException: A security error has been detected." error message is shown in the console and the build fails when trying to build an Android application with a user account that does not have administrator privileges. This is only reproducible in Windows 7, but not reproducible in Windows 8.
Unity Version 4.3.3f1 (c8ca9b6b9936)
Fixed in Unity 4.5.1p2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"
- The dropdown component breaks when the 31st Layer is used