Search Issue Tracker
Only 1/4 of compute buffer created with the flag ComputeBufferType.IndirectArguments is accessible via compute shader
1. Open attached project
2. Play the scene "TestScene"
3. See the log, the buffer created with the IndirectArguments type is not correctly filled, only 1/4 of his content is filled.
Reproducible: 5.5.0a2, 5.4.0b23, 5.3.5p5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off