Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
One of the method overloads receiving generic interface with 2 types is ignored and mistaken for another one
Open attached project
Expected: No errors come out in console
Actual: The following error is thrown even though there is a separate overload for IGenericAction<T2,T1>
"Assets/GameCore/Editor/ActionSettingsEditor.cs(634,28): error CS1502: The best overloaded method match for `GameCore.IGenericAction<T1,T2>.AddAction(GameCore.IGenericAction)' has some invalid arguments"
"Assets/GameCore/Editor/ActionSettingsEditor.cs(634,38): error CS1503: Argument `#1' cannot convert `GameCore.IGenericAction<T2,T1>' expression to type `GameCore.IGenericAction'"
Reproduced in 5.5.0b1, 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0b3
Not reproduced in 5.4.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Physics.Raycast maxDistance field accepts LayerMask object as valid input when using Physics.Raycast()
- Linux - Paste from outside Unity into the Launcher input fields doesn't work, and nor do context menus
- [IL2CPP] Struct that contains MarshalAs attribute doesn't work with IL2CPP backend
- (Webgl) Setting AudioSource.time or AudioSource.timeSamples after the AudioSource is paused results in smaller value than set
- Instantiating a shader causes Player to crash