Search Issue Tracker
One of the method overloads receiving generic interface with 2 types is ignored and mistaken for another one
Open attached project
Expected: No errors come out in console
Actual: The following error is thrown even though there is a separate overload for IGenericAction<T2,T1>
"Assets/GameCore/Editor/ActionSettingsEditor.cs(634,28): error CS1502: The best overloaded method match for `GameCore.IGenericAction<T1,T2>.AddAction(GameCore.IGenericAction)' has some invalid arguments"
"Assets/GameCore/Editor/ActionSettingsEditor.cs(634,38): error CS1503: Argument `#1' cannot convert `GameCore.IGenericAction<T2,T1>' expression to type `GameCore.IGenericAction'"
Reproduced in 5.5.0b1, 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0b3
Not reproduced in 5.4.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic lights still show up in the Profiler consuming time when "Main Light" and "Additional Lights" are disabled in the UniversalRP-HighQuality asset
- Sprite Asset changes are unsaved after updating sprite atlas
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse