Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X
Once paused, the Profiler does not resume recording when profiling WebGL player
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1271012.zip"
2. Open the "SampleScene" Scene
3. In the Build Settings window check "Development Build" and "Autoconnect Profiler" checkboxes
4. Build and run the Player
5. Disable "Record profiling information" in the Profiler window
6. Click on any other view/window (Inspector, Console, Hierarchy, etc...)
7. Re-enable "Record profiling information" in the Profiler window
Expected result: profiler information recording resumes
Actual result: profiler information recording does not resume
Reproducible with: 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.3f1, 2020.2.0a21
Could not test with: 2018.4.26f1 - Autoconnect Profiler is not working in this version
Note: Sometimes it's possible to reproduce the issue without clicking on another view/window just by waiting for ~5 seconds before resuming recording
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- [DXC/DX12] No way to enable SM 6.6 features results in compiler error when e.g. using 64-bit atomics in a shader