Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
OnAudioFilterRead on UWP IL2CPP crashes application when trying to Application.Quit
How to reproduce:
1. Download attached project file and open "OnAudioFilterRead-ApplicationQuit" Scene
2. Build for UWP (il2cpp, 3.5 NET)
3. Open the project in Visual Studio and build on x64
4. When an application running, click "Application.Quit" button
Actual result: Application freezes, shut down forcefully, exceptions thrown in Visual Studio
The thread 0x158 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x19d4 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x778 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x1f9c has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x17e4 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
Exception thrown at 0x066C27DC (UnityPlayer.dll) in
Bug-Report-OnAudioFilterRead-ApplicationQuit.exe: 0xC0000005: Access
violation reading location 0x00000213.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.2p2, 2017.3.2f1, 2018.1.0b13. 2018.2.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes