Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.1, 2018.2
OnAudioFilterRead on UWP IL2CPP crashes application when trying to Application.Quit
How to reproduce:
1. Download attached project file and open "OnAudioFilterRead-ApplicationQuit" Scene
2. Build for UWP (il2cpp, 3.5 NET)
3. Open the project in Visual Studio and build on x64
4. When an application running, click "Application.Quit" button
Actual result: Application freezes, shut down forcefully, exceptions thrown in Visual Studio
The thread 0x158 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x19d4 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x778 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x1f9c has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x17e4 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
Exception thrown at 0x066C27DC (UnityPlayer.dll) in
Bug-Report-OnAudioFilterRead-ApplicationQuit.exe: 0xC0000005: Access
violation reading location 0x00000213.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.2p2, 2017.3.2f1, 2018.1.0b13. 2018.2.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file
- Profiler Calls view's "Call To" and "Call From" tables are cleared when the Play Mode is entered