Search Issue Tracker
OnApplicationFocus(bool) breaks on Windows 7 when opening start menu and clicking on taskbar afterwards
1. Open the project inside of "Bug 2.zip"
2. Build the project and run it
3. When the project launches, press the "Windows" key on the keyboard and then on the taskbar
Expected: The project screen stays red after pressing on the taskbar
Actual: The project screen becomes green after pressing on the taskbar and ignores any other clicks inside the Windows OS environment
Reproduces on: 2017.4.20f, 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
Resolution Note (2019.3.X):
We are unable to prioritize cosmetic Windows 7-only issues at this time, so resolving without a fix for now.