Search Issue Tracker
OnApplicationFocus(bool) breaks on Windows 7 when opening start menu and clicking on taskbar afterwards
1. Open the project inside of "Bug 2.zip"
2. Build the project and run it
3. When the project launches, press the "Windows" key on the keyboard and then on the taskbar
Expected: The project screen stays red after pressing on the taskbar
Actual: The project screen becomes green after pressing on the taskbar and ignores any other clicks inside the Windows OS environment
Reproduces on: 2017.4.20f, 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance