Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.12f1, 2023.1.0a9
On macOS, .bundle plugins are broken when using Xcode to generate standalone build
Builds with .bundle plugins in Xcode fail as of 2022.2 when building an exported Xcode project with MacStandalone as the target
1) Create a project. Add a .bundle plugin.
2) Build for mac. Make sure the Xcode project generation box is checked.
3) Open project in Xcode and build
Build fails. The project doesn't have the bundle. Instead it has all of the bundle contents.
Succeeds. Only the bundle should be tracked, not its contents.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset