Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.1.0a9
Under Consideration for 2022.2.X
On macOS, .bundle plugins are broken when using Xcode to generate standalone build
Builds with .bundle plugins in Xcode fail as of 2022.2 when building an exported Xcode project with MacStandalone as the target
1) Create a project. Add a .bundle plugin.
2) Build for mac. Make sure the Xcode project generation box is checked.
3) Open project in Xcode and build
Build fails. The project doesn't have the bundle. Instead it has all of the bundle contents.
Succeeds. Only the bundle should be tracked, not its contents.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window
- HasProperty misleadingly returns true when no "_ST"-named property exists in Shader file