Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.12f1, 2023.1.0a9
On macOS, .bundle plugins are broken when using Xcode to generate standalone build
Builds with .bundle plugins in Xcode fail as of 2022.2 when building an exported Xcode project with MacStandalone as the target
1) Create a project. Add a .bundle plugin.
2) Build for mac. Make sure the Xcode project generation box is checked.
3) Open project in Xcode and build
Build fails. The project doesn't have the bundle. Instead it has all of the bundle contents.
Succeeds. Only the bundle should be tracked, not its contents.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used
Resolution Note (fix version 2023.1.0a9):
Fix an issue with Mac standalone builds where the generated Xcode project did reference .bundle plugins as a single plugin
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2.12f1):
Verified on 2022.2.12f1 on local machine. Bundle plugin is present after xcode build.