Search Issue Tracker
On Application.OpenURL browser does not receive focus when standalone is in fullscreen
When a windows standalone is in fullscreen, and Application.OpenURL is invoked,
the newly opened browser window does not receive focus.
- Add a script, that invokes Application.OpenURL
- Build for Standalone
- Run in full screen mode
Actual: Browser doesn't receive focus when opened
Expected: Browser receives focus when opened
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac