Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[ODR] Memory not cleaned properly when OnDemandResourcesRequest is disposed
1. Open the attached project, on 'Loader' (Scene StartScene) uncheck 'Use Streaming Assets' and check everything else.
2. Build asset bundles 'Assets/Assetsbundles'.
3. Build the project for iOS or tvOS.
4. Deploy to a device, observe that"
- bundle 'levelbundle' is loaded and unloaded every 2 seconds using ODR.
- after each cycle overall memory usage increases by 30-40mb (see attached scn)
- at some point the app crashes because it runs out of memory.
This is only reproducible when using ODR and not when loading ABs directly:
- on scene 'Loader', check 'Use Streaming Assets' and uncheck 'Load ODR everytime'
- Build&Run the app, observe that each time the bundle is loaded/unloaded memory usage goes back to the initial point.
Fixed in 5.3.4p6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Apr 14, 2016 13:58
I'm seeing this on 5.3.4p4, apple assetbundles with tvOS...
Apr 12, 2016 11:32
I'm still seeing this on tvOS in 5.3.4p2
Apr 12, 2016 10:18
Is this fixed in 5.3.4p2? I can't see it in any of the release notes.