Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[ODR] Memory not cleaned properly when OnDemandResourcesRequest is disposed
1. Open the attached project, on 'Loader' (Scene StartScene) uncheck 'Use Streaming Assets' and check everything else.
2. Build asset bundles 'Assets/Assetsbundles'.
3. Build the project for iOS or tvOS.
4. Deploy to a device, observe that"
- bundle 'levelbundle' is loaded and unloaded every 2 seconds using ODR.
- after each cycle overall memory usage increases by 30-40mb (see attached scn)
- at some point the app crashes because it runs out of memory.
This is only reproducible when using ODR and not when loading ABs directly:
- on scene 'Loader', check 'Use Streaming Assets' and uncheck 'Load ODR everytime'
- Build&Run the app, observe that each time the bundle is loaded/unloaded memory usage goes back to the initial point.
Fixed in 5.3.4p6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar