Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[ODR] Memory not cleaned properly when OnDemandResourcesRequest is disposed
1. Open the attached project, on 'Loader' (Scene StartScene) uncheck 'Use Streaming Assets' and check everything else.
2. Build asset bundles 'Assets/Assetsbundles'.
3. Build the project for iOS or tvOS.
4. Deploy to a device, observe that"
- bundle 'levelbundle' is loaded and unloaded every 2 seconds using ODR.
- after each cycle overall memory usage increases by 30-40mb (see attached scn)
- at some point the app crashes because it runs out of memory.
This is only reproducible when using ODR and not when loading ABs directly:
- on scene 'Loader', check 'Use Streaming Assets' and uncheck 'Load ODR everytime'
- Build&Run the app, observe that each time the bundle is loaded/unloaded memory usage goes back to the initial point.
Fixed in 5.3.4p6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build Pipeline functions cause a re-execution of the last Async task when called in an Async function
- ApiUpdater may leave orphan usings when only type qualified references were present in the source
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce is missing in some instances
- Profiler data does not automatically refresh when loaded from a file
- SBP Support for Mip Stripping