Search Issue Tracker
Odin Inspector crashes the Editor when selecting an entry from the Attribute Overview window
1. Open the user's submitted project "New Unity Project (1).zip"
2. Go to Tools -> Odin Inspector -> Attribute Overview
3. Select Show In Inspector
Expected result: Editor successfully opens Show In Inspector Attribute
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a18, 2021.2.0b7, 2022.1.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.16f1, 2021.1.17f1, 2021.2.0a17
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator