Search Issue Tracker
Odin Inspector crashes the Editor when selecting an entry from the Attribute Overview window
1. Open the user's submitted project "New Unity Project (1).zip"
2. Go to Tools -> Odin Inspector -> Attribute Overview
3. Select Show In Inspector
Expected result: Editor successfully opens Show In Inspector Attribute
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a18, 2021.2.0b7, 2022.1.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.16f1, 2021.1.17f1, 2021.2.0a17
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed