Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Crash when opening custom Editor window from Odin Inspector
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "ScratchThat.zip"
2. In the Menu bar go to Tools > Odin Inspector > Getting Started
3. Click "Open the Static Inspector" in the custom window that popped up
Expected result: Custom Editor window opens
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a18, 2021.2.0b6, 2022.1.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.15f2, 2021.1.16f1, 2021.2.0a17
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Lit/Unlit particles are not compiled with new ShaderGraph integration
- Terrain is not affected by Environmental Lighting when Draw Instanced is turned on
- UI Toolkit: Gaps between VisualElements with Grow 1, when scaled with "Scale With Screen Size"
- Scrollbar does not appear in ScrollView when flex-grow of TextField is set to 1
- [Linux] Editor crashes at "DisconnectGtkSignal(void*, GtkCallbackResponse (*)(), void*)" when opening floating windows