Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Crash when opening custom Editor window from Odin Inspector
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "ScratchThat.zip"
2. In the Menu bar go to Tools > Odin Inspector > Getting Started
3. Click "Open the Static Inspector" in the custom window that popped up
Expected result: Custom Editor window opens
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a18, 2021.2.0b6, 2022.1.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.15f2, 2021.1.16f1, 2021.2.0a17
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"