Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
[Oculus GO][Oculus Quest] Object is jittering when position is being affected by Time.deltaTime
1. Open attached project "QuestJitter.zip"
2. Build and run for Oculus Quest
3. While in application, observe the moving object
Result: the object is jittering resulting in blur-like graphical artifacts
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0b1, 2019.1.5f1, 2019.2.0b5, 2019.3.0a5
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.29f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.4.1f1,2019.1.0a15
Note: can be reproduced on any project as the only condition is using Time.DeltaTime
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3