Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[XR][OpenGL] A non system-generated input signature parameter (BLENDINDICES) cannot appear after a system generated value
1. Open attached project
2. Make sure target platform is set to Android
3. Player Settings -> XR Settings -> enable "Virtual Reality Supported"
4. Set Stereo Rendering Mode to Single Pass
5. Select the "StereoFrontFaceTest" shader in the project and click "Compile and show code" in the Inspector
Actual: "Non system-generated input signature parameter (BLENDINDICES) cannot appear after a system generated value." error is thrown
Reproducible with: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.4.11f1, 2019.2.10f1, 2019.3.0b7, 2020.1.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first