Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[XR][OpenGL] A non system-generated input signature parameter (BLENDINDICES) cannot appear after a system generated value
1. Open attached project
2. Make sure target platform is set to Android
3. Player Settings -> XR Settings -> enable "Virtual Reality Supported"
4. Set Stereo Rendering Mode to Single Pass
5. Select the "StereoFrontFaceTest" shader in the project and click "Compile and show code" in the Inspector
Actual: "Non system-generated input signature parameter (BLENDINDICES) cannot appear after a system generated value." error is thrown
Reproducible with: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.4.11f1, 2019.2.10f1, 2019.3.0b7, 2020.1.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete