Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2
[OcclusionCulling][Regression] Tree shadows are culled when zooming in in Vizualization mode
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 't1' scene;
2. Open Occlusion tab (Window -> Occlusion Culling);
3. In Inspector open Vizualization tab by clicking on it;
4. In the Scene view zoom in closer to trees that are not culled by scrolling mouse wheel.
Shadows are rendered in Scene View for trees that have not been occluded by culling. See attached expected.gif video.
When zooming closer to trees their shadows disappear from Scene view.See attached actual.gif video.
Regression introduced in Unity 2017.2.0b1.
- Reproducible in 2017.3.0a4, 2017.1.0b7, 2017.1.0b1;
- Not reproducible in 2017.2.0a4;
- Reproducible on Windows 10 and OSX 10.12.5;
- Reproducible only for Speedtree shadows, not reproducible for primitive gameobjects (cubes, spheres);
- Reproducible only in Occlusion preview mode; not reproducible in Game view.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted