Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2
[OcclusionCulling][Regression] Tree shadows are culled when zooming in in Vizualization mode
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 't1' scene;
2. Open Occlusion tab (Window -> Occlusion Culling);
3. In Inspector open Vizualization tab by clicking on it;
4. In the Scene view zoom in closer to trees that are not culled by scrolling mouse wheel.
Shadows are rendered in Scene View for trees that have not been occluded by culling. See attached expected.gif video.
When zooming closer to trees their shadows disappear from Scene view.See attached actual.gif video.
Regression introduced in Unity 2017.2.0b1.
- Reproducible in 2017.3.0a4, 2017.1.0b7, 2017.1.0b1;
- Not reproducible in 2017.2.0a4;
- Reproducible on Windows 10 and OSX 10.12.5;
- Reproducible only for Speedtree shadows, not reproducible for primitive gameobjects (cubes, spheres);
- Reproducible only in Occlusion preview mode; not reproducible in Game view.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted