Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.2.3
[OcclusionCulling] Baking Occlusion Data causes existing Realtime lights to not function
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open and play 'SiloTSLight8' scene
3. Notice lights are working in the scene and game mode
4. Bake Occlusion Culling data
5. Notice lights disappear from the scen (including game mode and built player)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website