Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
[SurfaceShaders] Occlusion UV map is not included in generated shader (needs backport to 5.4.x)
1. Open attached project
2. Open "Test" scene
Expected result: "LightBounceTest" object has texture
Actual result: "LightBounceTest" object is black
This is caused by Occlusion UVs not being generated from surface shader
To work arround, uncomment line 33 in BrokenUVs.shader file. If Occlusion map is used in Albedo, then it is generated properly.
Tested and reproduced on Unity 5.2.5f1, 5.3.4f1, 5.4.2f2
Not reproducible on: Unity 5.5.0b9, 5.6.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'