Search Issue Tracker
[Occlusion Culling] Occlusion Culling produces inaccurate results
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open QA attached project
2. Open Occlusion settings and bake with the default parameters
3. Select Main Camera, visualize the culling and observe the inaccurate results
4. Try reducing(increasing) bake parameters and see that results are still inaccurate
Expected result: Occlusion Culling more accurate results
Reproduced in: 2019.2.0a1, 2018.3.0f2, 2017.4.18f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"