Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Objects on the 31st Layer will appear into every prefab's preview
1. Open attached Unity project "Template Layer Bug.zip"
2. Open scene "31th"
3. Click on a Prefab "Prefab" in Project window
Expected result: Only a white circle should be seen in prefab's preview.
Actual result: Every object in the scene that is assigned to the 31st layer is seen in the prefab's preview.
Reproduced on 5.6.0f3, 5.6.0p3, 5.5.3p1, 2017.1.0b1
Note: Open a scene "no 31th" and click on the prefab to see what its' preview is supposed to look like.
Note: every object assigned to the 31st layer will be visible in all of the prefabs' previews.
Fixed in 2017.1.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Update function is not called in WebGL when the browser is minimized
- [Linux] Unity Editor fails to import the project in batch mode when building on the Linux VM environment
- No available method to copy the names of Matching Selectors when using UI Builder
- Inspector freezes and "NullReferenceException" errors are thrown when "Edit Glyph" button is clicked
- TMP_SpriteAsset sprite icons don't match the name when initially opening the project