Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
Object Picker highlights the Owner Item instead of Selected Item
1. Download and open the attached project "ObjectPicker.zip"
2. Select Item 'New Item 1' in the Assets folder
3. In Inspector under Item section use Object Picker and select 'New Item 2'
4. Open Object Picker again
Expected result: Selected Item is highlighted ('New Item 2')
Actual result: Owner of Object Picker is highlighted ('New Item 1')
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a2, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b2, 2021.2.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.17f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody