Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
Object Picker highlights the Owner Item instead of Selected Item
1. Download and open the attached project "ObjectPicker.zip"
2. Select Item 'New Item 1' in the Assets folder
3. In Inspector under Item section use Object Picker and select 'New Item 2'
4. Open Object Picker again
Expected result: Selected Item is highlighted ('New Item 2')
Actual result: Owner of Object Picker is highlighted ('New Item 1')
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a2, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b2, 2021.2.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.17f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AudioManager.Update takes up significantly more CPU time when a big number of Audio Sources are stopped at one time
- [Linux] Editor doesn't build a project when "Install into source code 'build' folder" is enabled after switching projects
- UI Builder lacks visual feedback on reordering elements when Unity Editor is set to Light Theme
- Crash on core::StringStorageDefault<char>::assign when opening a project
- [WebGL] Video Player updates to a previously sought frame when seeking a paused video