Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
Object Picker highlights the Owner Item instead of Selected Item
1. Download and open the attached project "ObjectPicker.zip"
2. Select Item 'New Item 1' in the Assets folder
3. In Inspector under Item section use Object Picker and select 'New Item 2'
4. Open Object Picker again
Expected result: Selected Item is highlighted ('New Item 2')
Actual result: Owner of Object Picker is highlighted ('New Item 1')
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a2, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b2, 2021.2.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.17f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.1):
Fixed in 2021.1.0b8
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.3):
Fixed in 2020.3.1f1