Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
Object Picker highlights the Owner Item instead of Selected Item
1. Download and open the attached project "ObjectPicker.zip"
2. Select Item 'New Item 1' in the Assets folder
3. In Inspector under Item section use Object Picker and select 'New Item 2'
4. Open Object Picker again
Expected result: Selected Item is highlighted ('New Item 2')
Actual result: Owner of Object Picker is highlighted ('New Item 1')
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a2, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b2, 2021.2.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.17f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Missing Lights when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer