Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
Object Picker highlights the Owner Item instead of Selected Item
1. Download and open the attached project "ObjectPicker.zip"
2. Select Item 'New Item 1' in the Assets folder
3. In Inspector under Item section use Object Picker and select 'New Item 2'
4. Open Object Picker again
Expected result: Selected Item is highlighted ('New Item 2')
Actual result: Owner of Object Picker is highlighted ('New Item 1')
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a2, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b2, 2021.2.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.17f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to MeshRenderer.shadowCastingMode don't take effect immediately when being made in OnPreRender
- Pressing Control when the Scene View is in focus logs a "CommandBuffer: temporary render texture not found while executing" warning
- [Android] UI is being scaled up on some Android devices when the referenced resolution in the "Canvas Scaler" component is larger than the actual screen resolution of the device
- Resizing the Scene View causes the Editor to lag when the Canvas contains many items and it's Rect Transform size is changed
- Gizmo Settings Menu overflows to another monitor when the Scene View is expanded