Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
Fixed in 5.6
Object lighting preview is empty for meshes with no normals
1. Open "Updated repro"
2. Open scene 1
3. Bake ligthmaps
4. Select Lighting > Object for "refinery no_normals" object
5. Notice preview is empty
6. Select Lighting > Object for "refinery" object
7. Notice that previews work fine even though refinery uses Import normals,but doesn't have them in mesh
Can't import tangents and binormals, because mesh 'Refinery' doesn't have it.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Symbolink Sources option broke for Android
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is inconsistent when Reload Scene is disabled in Configurable Play Mode
- Spam in console when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- HDR values are not taken into account when using baked gradient environment