Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
Fixed in 5.6
Object lighting preview is empty for meshes with no normals
1. Open "Updated repro"
2. Open scene 1
3. Bake ligthmaps
4. Select Lighting > Object for "refinery no_normals" object
5. Notice preview is empty
6. Select Lighting > Object for "refinery" object
7. Notice that previews work fine even though refinery uses Import normals,but doesn't have them in mesh
Can't import tangents and binormals, because mesh 'Refinery' doesn't have it.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager