Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.1
Object lighting preview is empty for meshes with no normals
1. Open "Updated repro"
2. Open scene 1
3. Bake ligthmaps
4. Select Lighting > Object for "refinery no_normals" object
5. Notice preview is empty
6. Select Lighting > Object for "refinery" object
7. Notice that previews work fine even though refinery uses Import normals,but doesn't have them in mesh
Can't import tangents and binormals, because mesh 'Refinery' doesn't have it.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Character Controller's change of position in OnCharacterControllerHit is ignored
- [Oculus | Singlepass] View in headset renders upside down IN headset/compositor mirror with Oculus/Singlepass
- Surface Shader bug: #pragma hardware_tier_variants generates corrupt UV's
- [VideoImporter] Video files moved from StreamingAssets to Assets folder shows MovieTexture importer settings
- Render texture is mirrored when Camera's Clear Flags are set to Don't Clear