Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
Fixed in 5.6
Object lighting preview is empty for meshes with no normals
1. Open "Updated repro"
2. Open scene 1
3. Bake ligthmaps
4. Select Lighting > Object for "refinery no_normals" object
5. Notice preview is empty
6. Select Lighting > Object for "refinery" object
7. Notice that previews work fine even though refinery uses Import normals,but doesn't have them in mesh
Can't import tangents and binormals, because mesh 'Refinery' doesn't have it.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)