Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.1
Object lighting preview is empty for meshes with no normals
1. Open "Updated repro"
2. Open scene 1
3. Bake ligthmaps
4. Select Lighting > Object for "refinery no_normals" object
5. Notice preview is empty
6. Select Lighting > Object for "refinery" object
7. Notice that previews work fine even though refinery uses Import normals,but doesn't have them in mesh
Can't import tangents and binormals, because mesh 'Refinery' doesn't have it.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Adding a specific script to gameObject crashes editor
- Crashes while undo changes after editing two scenes in Hierarchy Window and remove one without save
- Unsigned Long (ulong) value input range is identical to Long in Inspector
- UI Image Position doesn't updated in Editor IF the object is not active while using PointerEventData eventData
- Linear Color Space cause Icons to become darker in Project Window then Terrain texture is set