Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Obj files fail to import when the numeric locale uses something other than a period (".") as a decimal separator
1. Open terminal and run the following commands:
2. Open attached project
3. Re-import Ork_Walls.obj
Actual: Ork_Walls.obj fails to import with a generic error message.
Expected: Import shouldn't fail.
Workaround is to unset LC_NUMERIC before running Unity.
Reproducible: 5.4.4p1, 5.5.1p2, 5.6.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- An error message is displayed when any type of file is saved outside the project's assets folder
- [iOS] 'Automatically add capabilites' doesn't work
- [UI Toolkit][Android] Text field becomes multiline during edition in the Player when the Multiline option is disabled in the UI document TexField settings
- BadImageFormatException is being thrown after creating URP or HDRP Template Projects
- Custom fonts aren’t applied to TextMeshPro Text when using <font> tag