Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Unity 2017.1 defines PLATFORM_ARCH_64 instead of UNITY_64 for C# scripts
1. Opem project attached(unity_progressive_lightmapper_test.zip).
2. Open scene "shadowmask".
3. Build for standalone player.
4. Run it.
5. Press Alt + F2 in game.
Expected result: NVIDIA Ansel window will appear.
Actual result: NVIDIA Ansel does not work.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b1, 2017.1.0b2.
Works fine on: 5.6.0p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes after entering/exiting Play mode while having Tile Palette open and closing the Tile Palette window
- Anima2D + SpriteAtlas causes sprite to shrinking
- Skinned Mesh Renderer bounds offsets when applying optimize GO if bounds were predefined by user
- Editor crashes after clearing Blend Shapes with weights higher than 0
- [TextureFormat] BC6H texture causes crash when opening project