Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Unity 2017.1 defines PLATFORM_ARCH_64 instead of UNITY_64 for C# scripts
1. Opem project attached(unity_progressive_lightmapper_test.zip).
2. Open scene "shadowmask".
3. Build for standalone player.
4. Run it.
5. Press Alt + F2 in game.
Expected result: NVIDIA Ansel window will appear.
Actual result: NVIDIA Ansel does not work.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b1, 2017.1.0b2.
Works fine on: 5.6.0p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- mono callstack overflow when callling Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets and c# scripts contain large, nested arrays
- Unloading an AssetBundle that contains a material causes a call to FindObjectsOfType
- GetObject failed to find Object for Library Representation is thrown when generating UV maps
- Editor crashes when compiling back thread function if it calls native plugins
- [Android] Changing the value of a slider, the volume does not change on a device