Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Unity 2017.1 defines PLATFORM_ARCH_64 instead of UNITY_64 for C# scripts
1. Opem project attached(unity_progressive_lightmapper_test.zip).
2. Open scene "shadowmask".
3. Build for standalone player.
4. Run it.
5. Press Alt + F2 in game.
Expected result: NVIDIA Ansel window will appear.
Actual result: NVIDIA Ansel does not work.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b1, 2017.1.0b2.
Works fine on: 5.6.0p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.