Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Unity 2017.1 defines PLATFORM_ARCH_64 instead of UNITY_64 for C# scripts
1. Opem project attached(unity_progressive_lightmapper_test.zip).
2. Open scene "shadowmask".
3. Build for standalone player.
4. Run it.
5. Press Alt + F2 in game.
Expected result: NVIDIA Ansel window will appear.
Actual result: NVIDIA Ansel does not work.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b1, 2017.1.0b2.
Works fine on: 5.6.0p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.DrawDottedLine does nothing when used in the Editor
- Wrong depth texture when using SetTargetBuffers when anti-aliasing is higher than 1
- .NET 4.6 EqualityComparer.Equals yields different results from .NET 3.5 on UnityEngine.Object
- Adding a specific script to gameObject crashes editor
- Crashes while undo changes after editing two scenes in Hierarchy Window and remove one without save