Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
NumLock isn't working on 2018.2.0b2
1) Create new project
2) Select any object
3) Try to write using numpad in any field in inspector
Expected: It works as expected depending on Num Lock setting
Actual: No matter the Num Lock setting, Numpad always works like Num Lock was disabled (special buttons instead of numbers)
Reproduced in 2018.2.0b2
Not reproduced in 2018.1.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
May 29, 2018 16:37
P.S. the bug exists in the editor IDE too, not just within games. I need to use the alpha-numeric keys (the left to right ones) to write digits in the Inspector in 2018.1.
May 29, 2018 16:32
I have the same issue - I today installed 2018.2 and seemingly succeeded in loading and building a game made in 2018.1. But my numpad 4268 is acting like LeftDownRightUp. In my case, I had a fully working camera arm that would move or rotate with the relevant numpad digits, but now it just moves my character as if i were hitting WASD. IT worked fine this morning on 2018.1 so the bug must be new. I'm using the semi-official Linux build, released on Friday 25th May.