Search Issue Tracker
Number shortcut for MenuItem doesn't work with numeric keypad
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "924468.zip"
2. Open Scene View
3. Press '1(alphanumeric keyboard)' and '1(alphanumeric keyboard) + shift'
*everything works as intended*
4. Turn on Num Lock
5. Press '1(numeric keypad)' and '1(numeric keypad) + shift'
Expected behavior: number shortcut for MenuItem works from alphanumeric keyboard and numeric keypad
Actual behavior: number shortcut for MenuItem doesn't work with numeric keypad
Reproducible with: 5.5.4p1, 5.6.2f1, 2017.1.0f1, 2017.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off