Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fix In Review for 2021.2.X
NullReferenceException when changing Texture Shape
How to reproduce:
1. Open project
2. Select leaf texture in Project View
3. Change Texture Shape to Cube and hit Apply
4. Observe console
NullReferenceException: SerializedObject of SerializedProperty has been Disposed.
UnityEditor.SerializedProperty.get_hasMultipleDifferentValues () (at <bd5db0e0a5434805b15a1c521ea345cc>:0)
UnityEditor.TextureImporterInspector.OnInspectorGUI () (at <bd5db0e0a5434805b15a1c521ea345cc>:0)
UnityEditor.UIElements.InspectorElement+<>c__DisplayClass59_0.<CreateIMGUIInspectorFromEditor>b__0 () (at <90bfa07fb5eb485c85c9136f8270cd9d>:0)
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr, Boolean&)
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b4, 2022.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes