Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
NullReferenceException error is thrown in the Console window when New Sequence is deleted from Sequence window
1. Open the attached Unity project "Sequences.zip"
2. Open Sequences window (Window > Sequencing > Sequences)
3. Delete the "New Sequence" (New Master Sequence > New Sequence > Right-click > Delete)
4. Observe the Console window
Expected result: No errors in the Console window
Actual result: An error message is thrown in the Console window
Reproducible with: 1.0.0-pre.4, 1.0.0-pre.5, 1.0.0-pre.6, 1.0.0 (2020.3.16f1, 2021.2.0b7, 2022.1.0a5)
Can't test with: 2019.4.29f1 (no Sequences window, Console errors)
- Steps might need to be repeated several times for error to be thrown
- When creating new Sequences in New Master Sequence, it often creates an empty (red) New Sequence
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send
Issue is currently not reproducible by QA and developers.