Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
NullReferenceException after deleting sequence in the Sequences window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached Unity project or create a new one
2. Open Sequences window
3. Create child sequences until one of them is marked red
4. Create one more sequence
5. Observe that the last sequence is not created
6. Try to delete the parent sequence
7. Change focus to a Console or Hierarchy window
Expected result: Sequences are deleted with no errors
Actual result: NullReferenceException appears
Reproduced with: 1.0.2 (2022.1.0a8, 2021.2.0b12)
Note: After step 3, when one of the sequences becomes red, you can see that some sequences disappear from the Sequences window.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio