Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
NullReferenceException after deleting sequence in the Sequences window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached Unity project or create a new one
2. Open Sequences window
3. Create child sequences until one of them is marked red
4. Create one more sequence
5. Observe that the last sequence is not created
6. Try to delete the parent sequence
7. Change focus to a Console or Hierarchy window
Expected result: Sequences are deleted with no errors
Actual result: NullReferenceException appears
Reproduced with: 1.0.2 (2022.1.0a8, 2021.2.0b12)
Note: After step 3, when one of the sequences becomes red, you can see that some sequences disappear from the Sequences window.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Blackboard: Duplicated items numbers misses brackets
- [Android] TouchScreenKeyboard.active triggers an error when set to false in the Player
- [Android] Auto-correct suggestions show up over the "hidden zone" when typing text with TouchScreenKeyboard
- [Android] Clicks on the "hidden zone" remain blocked when TouchScreenKeyboard is active
- [URP][DX12] Black Game View window when URP Dynamic Resolution is enabled
This requires very quick successive actions in the UI to reproduce the issue. This is unlikely to happen under normal use.