Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
NullReference errors are continuesly spammed when adding labels to assets and using more than one Inspector Window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Select the New Material
3. Make sure the two Inspectors are active and add a label to it
4. Observe the console
Expected result: no errors are thrown
Actual result: null reference and argument exception errors are constantly spammed when inspecting labeled objects with more than one Inspector
Reproduced in: 2020.1.0a22, 2019.3.1f1, 2019.2.20f1
Reproduces but does not spam the errors continuously: 2018.4.16f1, 2017.4.36f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'